Location: Sriracha - Laem Chabang
Position Title: HR Supervisor
Roles and Responsibilities
- Statutory Compliances
- Payroll Management
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Employee Engagement
- Office Administration
- Facility Management
- Travel Management
- EHS Policies and effective Implementation
- Coordinate with Head HR and implement HR process and practices.
- Time office, Leaves, OT and attendance Management.
- Payroll, Pay slips and Benefits / Facilities monitoring.
- Responsible for all the Statutory and Regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate for trainings and employee engagement activities
- Implement reward and recognition and employee motivation activities.
- Coordinating recruitments with various departments, recruitment agencies and departments. Handle recruitment process.
- Handling / coordinating On-boarding process. Act
- Drafting letters in local Thai language i.e. Offer / Appointment letters / disciplinary actions, circulars, government correspondence and other letters.
- Responsible for employee communication, and shop floor discipline / grievances.
- Maintaining various MIS reports like OT, Attrition, Attendance, Training hours, Man days, Daily Head count, and weekly reports.
- Maintaining Notice Boards with articles, motivational pictures, write ups etc.
- Coordinate for festival celebration, birthday celebration, Get-Together, event and functions.
- Improvement and monitoring of facilities and services such as Security, Housekeeping, Shop floor, event management etc.
- Office coordination, Stationary and other office equipment arrangements,
- Expats Management / Travel Management / VISA / Work permits / Bookings
- Coordination for IT Assets and Services
. Ensure PPEs are available and employees are wearing PPEs
. Prepare and adhere to safety norms and systems.
. Ensure employees are adhering to all safety norms
. Prepare Safety related reports and coordinate Global EHS corporate
. Strive for Zero Accident and create Safety Culture.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in Human Resource Management. / Diploma in Labour Laws.