- Responsible for overall recruitment function including developing job description, posting job ads via
job search websites, reviewing CVs, pre-screening interviews, and reference checking.
- Conducting Employment Agreement or Contract document for new hires.
- Update manpower planning and budgeting.
- Analyse compensation and benefit for new hires.
- Conduct workplace investigation as per needed.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resource issues, rules and regulations.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation.
- Handle salary survey and salary structure scale.
- Provide reports to management as per required.
- Administer payroll and maintain employee records.
- Perform any ad hoc projects and assignments as requested.
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Political Science, Public Administration, or other related fields.
- At least 2 years of work experience in HR.
- The ability to communicate fluently, reading & writing in English.
- Good interpersonal skill including communication and negotiation.
- Excellent compromising skill in workplace.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, responsible and able to work under pressure.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong organisation skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects with time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Familiar to work for multinational environments is a plus.