Summary of the Job Scope:
Be the key person for setting up a fintech startup in the related new environment. Directly responsible to the managing fintech startup launcher
for the development of the company, in terms of developing company policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
Furthermore, during the initial basis of the setup launching, he or she will be in charge of liaising with related third-party services in the targeted country.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business, Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Proficiency English Skill. Fluent both in oral and written.
- A team player.
- Can work under pressure and fast pace environment.
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skill.
- High sense of responsibility and confidentiality.
- High understanding of the designated country labour law.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, Maintain and Control HRGA department activities.
- Analyse wage reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan for the company.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.