Benefits and Welfare
- Days / Hours of work
5Days work week [Mon – Fri / 9:00 am. - 6:00 pm.]
- Annual leave
According to Company policy
- Bonus Based on performance
- Provident fund
Yes (After complete probation period)
- Life Insurance Yes (After complete probation period)
- Accidental Insurance Yes (After complete probation period)
- Medical Insurance IPD-OPD, According to Company policy
- Dental insurance According to Company policy
- Club & Activities Fitness membership, Birthday Gift,
New year party
- Car parking Yes
Report to : Management
Location based : 4
th floor Gaysorn Place
Days / Hours of work : Mon – Fri / 9:00 - 18:00
We are looking for the following:
- Passionate to learn, share and lead by action
- Are confident, self-motivated and demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business.
- Are friendly, professional, honest, reliable and trustworthy.
Have good working relationships, courteous and be a professional.
Bring a positive attitude to work, co-operating closely with team members and other departments to ensure that Gaysorn Group
DNA continue to resonate with employees.
Be willing to take lead in HR projects that are assigned: to improve personal competence and create high impact value to the
Roles and responsibilities:
- To work with all head of department in understanding Business needs from a strategic point of view.
- Manage the full-life cycle recruitment process and exiting process
- Identify candidates to fill internal openings through cold calling, Internet recruiting, through referral and other innovative methods.
- To place advertisements on selected channels and plan, coordinate and execute orientation.
- To conduct initial screening of CVs and
conduct phone screens manage in-person interviews, and reference checks.
- To work with Management to develop the recruitment process, including interview guidelines and a standard questionnaire to establish whether the required skills and experience have been
demonstrated by the applicant.
- To ensure that all job descriptions are in place and remain current and accurate to business needs.
- To ensure all new employee administration is complete, filed and entered into Synergy;
to include new starter paperwork, checklist, employment eligibility checks, offer letters
- To manage the administration of all recruitment records, ensuring that these are complete, accurate and up-to-date and follow PDPA company's policy and guideline
- Understand and summarize candidate's key strengths, liabilities, and requirement.
- Male or Female,
Age 30-35 years old (Thai Nationality only).
- Bachelor's degree in HR or any related fields
At least 5-8 years’ experience in Recruitment
- Service mind & Good personality & professional appearance
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff including senior leaders
- Must be able to work under pressure, tight deadlines and multi-task effectively
Computer skills, Coordination and can work under pressure
- Problem solving skill, Critical Analysis, Interpersonal and communication skill
- Leadership skill and Creative thinking will be given special considerations.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Interested persons, please submit your full resume, present
& expected salary and recent photo to the address below.
Human Resource Department
4 th floor Gaysorn Place 999 Ploenchit road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan Bangkok 10330
02-612-5900 Ext 5831 Fax: 02-612-5991-2
Website : www.gaysorngroup.com