is leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model.
Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Reviewing, managing and executing payroll operations including salaries and allowances, OT payment, year-end bonuses, claim, reimbursement, and other benefits at pay period in timely and accurately manners.
- Identifying, investigating, and resolving discrepancies in time-sheet and payroll records.
- Preparing payment request to finance team on schedule for payment to Revenue Department, Social Security fund, Department of Legal Execution etc.
- Completing and preparing payroll summary reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review.
- Adhering to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law.
- Being liaise with Business Plus vendor to maintain the payroll processing system.
- Supporting other ad-hoc tasks related to HR operations and ensuring the effective and timely delivery of HR services, including, but not limited to associate relations, compensation (salary increase and promotion sheet), on-boarding/off-boarding of employees, and any other projects as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of payroll and benefits processing experience.
- Good knowledge of local laws and regulations concerning the labor market.
- Meticulous, independent with an eye for details.
- Open to change and able to recommend process improvements.
- Ability to engage business leaders and make recommendations to resolve issues related to employee relations.
- Very good at Thai and English language both speaking and writing.
- Strong in Microsoft office, word, power point, particularly in excel (pivot, analysis).
- Good personality with strong interpersonal skill and explanation skill.
WHO WE ARE:
Pomelo is a fast growing, venture capital funded ecommerce company based in Bangkok creating the top online shopping destination for clothing and apparel in Southeast Asia. The founding team was previously Co-Founders and Managing Directors at Lazada, building the business from the ground up to become the largest ecommerce platform in Thailand. Our team at Pomelo consists of passionate experts in online marketing, ecommerce business models, and fashion.
At our core, we have a relentless focus on quality, whether it be the products we sell, the content on our website, or our customer service experience. It is our belief that building a quality product and company starts with the individuals at the company having this common vision in mind. Each individual is given the opportunity to make a big impact and have their ideas be transformed into reality.
Our investor base is comprised of top venture capital firms and well known angel investors from the United States, Singapore and Korea. We’re growing quickly and are looking for talented and hardworking people to join us on our mission to become the premier online shopping experience. If you are interested in eCommerce, working at an exciting start-up, and being in a fun and fast moving environment, this is the job for you!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
At Pomelo, no matter what the role is, everyone is someone who:
LOCATION: Prakanong, Klong Toey, Bangkok