- Review, develop, and implementing HR policy, procedures, strategies, and initiatives to be aligned with business direction and strategy
- Review and develop proper organizational structure, job profiling, and compensation scheme to match based on market survey and practices.
- Develop compensation & benefits policy to ensure the company is in competitive position against similar business in the market.
- Proposing guidelines of staffing, compensation & benefits, competence development, performance appraisal, and retention program.
- Manage end-to-end HR management in full cycle
- Ensure compliance in all HR related activities or management (PDPA, Labor law, policies, practices, etc).
- Being HR business partner and working closely with management and line manager on people management with proper guidance
- Assess training needs for skill development and mandatory training required to business and monitor training programs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in human resource management or any related field
- At least 7-10 years of direct experience in human resource management
- Experienced in Financial Service, Fintech, or similar business is advantage
- Knowledgeable in HR management best practices and labour law
- Experienced in organization development, remuneration strategy & design, talent management, and performance management
- People oriented and able to handle all level of employees and stakeholders
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and hands-on in HR area
- Familiar or willing to work in start-up environment under limited resources or tools
Office Location: อาคารเมืองไทยภัทร คอมเพล็กซ์ (MRT สุทธิสาร)
มาร่วมเป็นส่วนหนึ่งกับเรา "Apply Now"
Wipay Co., Ltd.