Our client is leading furniture, kitchen appliances, and home accessories retailer in Thailand. They are now looking for an HR Generalist to support their team.
- Supporting and guiding the recruitment and introduction process. Using the framework to be able to attract and retain people.
- Ensuring that remuneration practices in the store are competitive related to the local market which enable us to attract and retain the right people in our business.
- Ensuring that the store uses HR data to enable better management of all human resource-related processes.
- Ensuring that payroll, time and attendance, staff planning works in a timely and efficient way.
- Maintaining a trustful relationship with unions.
- Contributing actively that the store has a sufficient number of well-qualified managers using management and competence review as the main tool and method for success.
- Ensuring that the store has a systematic approach to learning and development following the learning staircase when building business competence.
- Supporting managers in the development talk/performance appraisals process.
- Ensuring that managers in-store regularly strengthen their individual leadership capability to meet both the current situation and future business needs.
- Male or female. Thai nationality only. Aged 28 - 35 years.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in HR or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the HR field with 2 years HR supervisory level.
- Experience working in a fast-paced retail environment is highly preferable.
- Knowledge of local labor laws.
- Flexible to work on Saturday or Sunday or public holidays, (by work roster-5 working days, 2 days-off).
- Good command of English.
- Trustworthy with profound leadership skills.
- Good communication skills and able to collaborate with people from various backgrounds.