Our client is a fast-growing young translation and localization agency born in Bangkok. They are translating published works like games, manga and novels in Chinese to Thai and vice versa. If you are a digital native and feel at home on the internet, this
is the right place for you.
- Being responsible for staffing, recruiting several key positions urgently.
- Maintaining job profile descriptions.
- Handling operations.
- Doing regular payroll activities.
- Handling daily administrative tasks.
- Consulting and assisting the CEO.
- Creating HR operation process.
- Ensuring Labor Law compliance.
- Building HR strategies from zero in line with business strategy.
- Growing the company culture that aligns with our vision.
- Researching innovative ways to bring employees together in a 100% remote environment.
- Male/Female, Aged 22 - 30 years old.
- Welcome fresh graduate with a Degree (Bachelor or Master) related to Human Resources only.
- Or 1-3 years of experience in HR functions.
- Good command of English (TOEIC 650+).
- Young energetic person who is ready to grow with a modern start-up company.
- Positive attitude, assertive, and ready to learn.
- Able to work remotely (work from home) without any problems.