- Manage and develop full functions of HR management including Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Organization Development, Performance Management, Employee Relations.
- Ensure that company’s policies, procedures and company’s regulation are aligned with labor law.
- Prepare, update and communicate with employees on policy related issues.
- Complete creation of the HR department ensuring the HR Function is sufficient for the pace of growth and changes that the business is or may face in the future.
- Develop and facilitate the design and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Support Organizational restructuring as a result of changes in Business Strategy or expansion plan.
- Create and roll out of Performance Appraisal & Training and Development frameworks
- Provide operational support and professional expertise on all personnel matters within the organization, ensuring compliance to the local legal requirements, ethical standards and best practices
- Facilitate creation of Job Descriptions and KPI’s
- Ensure professional employee lifecycle including onboarding and induction in line with the company values.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resource or any related fields
- 5+ years experience in HRM/ HRD or related fields.
- Expert Knowledge of Thai Labor Law
- Japanese Skill (JLPT N2 and above)
*able to write and read email, documents/ report to manager/ communicate with external parties
- English Skill (equivalent to TOEIC 600+)
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,000 positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.