HR and Office Administrator Responsibilities
- Providing day-to-day administration and assist in HR functions
- Coordinating with Finance Dept. in regard to prepare payment voucher, cheque payment and relevant matters
- Monitoring including purchase office supply and stationery.
- Negotiating terms and agreements with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Assisting in oversee contracts and registration documents i.e. building contract, supplier contract, etc.
- Coordinating with related departments both internal and external as well as government departments.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned from supervisor.
HR and Office Administrator Requirements
- Bachelor degree in any related field.
- 1-2 years office administration office experience (experience
in “accounting” will be a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good organization, time management and scheduling skills
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making
- Good interpersonal skill and cooperative with service mind