Overview: responsible for administrative tasks and HR duties
- Maintain and manage of office supplies and equipment
- Manage travel arrangment for manager such as; plane ticket, hotel
- Maintain VISA and Work Permit
- Organize, coordinate and arrange meeting for internal staff and external client abd visitors
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Screening, recruiting and interviewing potential candidates
- Manage working time reports and persornal record
- 3+ years in Administrator and HR or related field
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Good command in English *need to report directly to MD (Japanese)
All material submitted in connection with your application will become part of our confidential recruitment files. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* Kelly Services Staffing & Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (A PERSOLKELLY Company)
27th Floor, Empire Tower 3, Unit 2707, 1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 | Thailand
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,000 positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.