An exciting automotive manufacturing is looking for HR & Admin Manager (x 1 vacancy) job, based in Chonburi.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director this is a role for a HR who is interested in 1st Tier.
About the HR & Admin Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad people development strategy, delivering the highest HR quality service to support the growth of business. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities.
The salary range for this role is THB 70K to 100K per month + provident fund + fixed/variable bonus + 5 WD
- Handles recruiting, hiring, and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Set standard operating procedures and rules for all administration, HR, and work flow
- Abide with Jordan legislation and law in all aspects related
- Oversees attendance and time management functions
- Coordinate with official bodies regarding legal aspects of the organisation including residencies and work permits for non-Jordanian team members
- Follow up on social security, municipality, and other official parties
- Conduct staff training needs assessment (TNA), prepare periodic training plan, follow up on implementation, as well as coordinating all internal learning sessions and in-house workshops
- Manages insurance contract and serves the point of contact between staff, HQ and insurance company
- Provides daily human resources information to staff regarding benefits and policies
- Updates and maintains computerised and written employment records on staff, including verifying data, and notices
- Provides advice and support on HR policies and procedures to staff
- Provides procurement support in directing purchasing officers through the process of evaluating suppliers, conducting interviews with vendors, negotiating supplier agreements and managing supplier and vendor contracts
- Provides clerical support when needed to assist clerical staff with assigned administrative duties such as answering phones, sorting and distributing mail, and preparing documents
To succeed in this role, you must have good understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Open for only Thai native
- Full skill set of HR & Admin, Safety and Employee Relation & Union
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Problem solving skill
This company is much more than 1st Tier and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of business and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551