Lead and develop plans and strategies for Watch Station business in Thailand to achieve the business’s objectives, gain and optimize business potential and profits, drive operational excellence,
maximize resources to develop high performing team, and ensure the brand KPIs including business growth and profit objectives are achieved.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Fully responsible and manage the total financial performance of Total Watch Station (both Offline and Online)
- Lead all functions in the organization under responsibility to drive for the effective way of working
- Ensure the right brands and product assortments to support Watch Station’s profitable growth
- Lead and understand consumer behaviors including analysis of competitive brands and products, and sales forecasts, and relevant financial reports, to support brand and product management
- Understand and drive retail concept “Omnichannel” to improve and enhance productivity and sales growth
- Forecast, monitor, and analyze sales, promotion, and inventory performance
- Collaboratively cross-functionally with key stakeholders inside and outside e.g. Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance, Supply Chain, and Brand Principal Lead and manage a team to ensure
high and effective performance
- Plan and manage a set of KPI’s to achieve overall budgets including sales, margin, inventory, markdown costs, provision management, staff costs, and OTB budget
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in marketing, business administration, finance or a related area or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in brand / retail marketing with experience in the retail industry
- Minimum of 5 years of team management
- Minimum of 3 years of managing watch product (preferable)
- Must demonstrate strong strategic, creative, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented.
- Able to effectively present and advocate for ideas with top senior management.
- Comfort and confidence when working with and presenting to executives and notable individuals
- Good team player who is able to build strong partnerships with all other functions.
- Highest levels of professionalism at all times; calm under pressure.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel