• Develop, execute and manage strategic plans to grow sellers via community management and training activities
• Source, network and expand the coverage of Lazada seller communities, and improve their businesses.
• Conduct roadshow, events, and other related engagement activities to support Lazada seller communities.
• Develop overall platform’s strategy for seller training across different mediums (online vs offline) and seller segments (large, mid-sized, small etc.) in a scalable manner.
• Develop training curriculum and training materials targeting at different seller segments to support them in achieving commercial and operational excellence.
• Collaborate with Product Development team to collect requirements and design features to support seller education and communications.
• Manage all forms of seller communications to ensure sellers are up-to-date with the latest policies and features.
• Perform tracking and analysis to continually advancing seller performance.
• Project coordination with team members and related departments
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in reputable fast-paced company, with experience working with merchants/ distributors/ communities/ partners/ etc. would be a significant plus point
• Outstanding skills of communication, presentation and problem-solving, enjoy communication with sellers and deliver daily support with strong seller-driven mindset
• Strong planning skills for online & offline activities, be creative and not hesitate to take new initiatives;
• Logical thinking process, fast learner, good data & analysis skill;
• Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal skill, and result-oriented
• Be enthusiastic, responsible, efficient, can work under pressure;
• Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment
• Thai citizen and fluent in English (Mandarin is a plus)
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has 5,500 + employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities.
Lazada’s strong performance led to the acquisition of a majority stake by Alibaba Group in April, 2016. Given our tremendous growth, we are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to be part of our rapidly expanding team! Join our diverse and motivated team to hone in on your creativity as well as implement new initiatives within a nurturing, equal opportunity environment! What is the job?
Lazada Thailand employs over 850+ professionals and has won many awards namely for Top Marketplace from Priceza and People's Choice 2017. Given Lazada’s tremendous growth, we always seek to provide an unparalleled opportunity for highly entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to be part of our rapidly expanding team. Join our diverse and motivated team to revolutionize the online shopping and selling experience in South East Asia!