Reporting to the General Manager, the function holder has the overall accountability for the prospection, implementation and management of the Travel & Assistance business in Thailand.
To align with the management strategy, the function holder will be responsible for the delivery of revenue growth through the development and cultivation of strategic partnerships.
The role also takes responsibility for developing and growing the corporate portfolio in Travel Insurance & Assistance, Personal Lines and Health Services. These responsibilities are to
be delivered through close monitoring and interaction with peers and industry players in Tourism, Automotive, Retail, Airline, Banking and Financial Services.
Insight about your role:
- Be responsible for the prospection, negotiation & conclusion of contracts with key partners through appropriate propositions and relevant internal liaison to optimize quality of service,
business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Develop strategic business plans and drive the implementation of sales and growth strategies with partners, distributors, and intermediaries.
- Manage pipeline of new & renewal business prospect effectively.
- Identify and deliver upsell and cross selling opportunities from new enquiries and existing portfolio.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with partners.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate externally and internally with colleagues in the underwriting, marketing and operation teams to ensure agreed targets are met and sustain high customer
satisfaction and relationships.
- Conduct market analysis to position company'sbusiness in Travel & Assistance in line with market potentials and adjust business development strategies to changing environment.
- Develop new product/services initiatives in response to identified opportunities.
- Incorporate sales strategies and create roadmap for product development across sales & product teams
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative and high level Presentation skills
- Problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer collaboration and consensus building skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Strategic outlook
- Results oriented
- Business Acumen with high level of leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills.
To be successful for this role, you should have:-
- A local Thai National
- Excellent communication in English.
- At least possess a Bachelor Degree in Business and/or master degree from top Thai or overseas university
- At least 6-8 years working experience in Sales/Client-Facing (B2B) role with proven track records on sales activities and achievements.
- Have background in doing Sales for Assistance/Insurance/Insurtech/Brokerage/FMCGs will added advantage.
- Able to work in fast paced environment and independent.
- Experience working overseas a plus