Rabbit Finance helps people save time and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for personal loans, credit cards,
insurance and home services. Headquartered in Bangkok, the group has established relationships with over 50 leading financial institutions. We are part of the BTS Group, Thailand’s leading provider of passenger services. If you enjoy a dynamic multicultural
work environment, you are welcome to send us your resume!
What we expect:
- Drive the P&L for our newly established business unit for health insurance via telesales (e.g. IPD, OPD, cancer, PA, others).
- Adjust processes, telesales operation, technology and people as required.
- Understand consumers to ensure that our health insurance products meet the needs.
- Define the navigational flow and user experience on the website, backend, etc.
- Direct campaigns with the marketing team to reduce customer acquisition cost.
- Monitor the telesales team performance vs. targets.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, drill down on certain business challenges.
- Select the best products from the insurance partners to offer to the consumers.
- Manage telesales supervisor, business analysts, trainer and coordinate with technology and media team.
- Ensure Teams are motivated, engaged, empowered and are highly motivated to achieve our ambitious monthly targets.
- Build a culture which includes performance reviews, coaching, counseling and disciplining.
- Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data.
contact center metrics, re-define the process with new
technology to optimize.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with good academic standing (Minimum GPA of 3.0).
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in the health insurance or life insurance industry.
- Entrepreneurial, hands on attitude. Process accuracy and passion for the product.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good English skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Must be an assertive team player with high energy to work in fast-paced environment.
Why join Rabbit Finance?
- Big responsibilities and project ownership.
- Fostering of personal growth in a learning and resourceful environment.
- Easy-integration into a highly professional, international and passionate team of industry experts with flat hierarchies.
- Competitive compensation package including a comprehensive insurance policy.
- Knowledge sharing from the best entrepreneurs in the industry.
- An office in the heart of Bangkok (MRT Lumphini).