This position reporting to Sales Director. Head of General Trade responsible for the General Trade Channel. Lead cascading of Fighting Unit strategy into data-driven Customer and Channel plan for General Trade. Align and integrate with Brand Plans from Marketing
and Channel & Category strategy from CCD team. Translate into detailed budget and 12Q plans (incl. RTM, KPIs and sales targets, per area/distributor). Build strong customer preference with relevant portfolio (prioritizing Hero SKUs) and driving physical availability
with strong Consumer and Customer activation plans. Strategically manage sales team and help individuals develop. Also leading roadmap to build constructive route-to-market model to make wider and deeper distribution.
Roles and responsibilities:
•Lead cascading of Fighting Unit strategy into data-driven Channel plan for GT. Align and integrate with Brand Plans from Marketing and Channel & Category strategy from CCD team. Translate into detailed budget and 12Q plan (incl. RTM, KPIs and sales targets,
per area/distributor). Run execution drumbeat and deliver on 12Q plan and budget
• Drive customer preference to grow share of wallet through constructive partnering with new and existing customers/distributors, leading fact-based negotiations to create Win-win trade terms (incl. promo, discounts, rebates), engaging in joint business planning
and deploying efficient service agreement
• Develop and expand the number of high-contribution distributors, identifying new distributors & gradually growing sales, consolidate existing accounts where needed
• Win with relevant portfolio: (1) Creating Hero SKU focused ‘Must sell list’ for assigned channel/area (differentiated per sub-region if relevant); (2) Optimizing assortment (OBPPC) for all customers (incl. OOH, E-commerce) to serve the 24/7 consumer and customer;
(3) Collect pack insights and learnings from field and closely monitor competitor products (launches) and customer demand to drive barrier-breaking renovation and innovation
• Drive physical availability by executing Consumer and Channel Activation plans and leading Perfect Store program in assigned Region: (1) Set distribution targets for Area Sales Managers (prioritizing Hero SKUs); (2) Build Perfect Visibility by implementing
Consumer Activation Plan, and including Perfect Store KPIs in sales incentive scheme to drive rotation (3) Run effective consumer & customer promotions, in line with CCD and Marketing guidelines
• Closely monitor key KPIs & report to Sales Director and MT: Sales (vol./val./ profitable growth), Active outlets, effective calls, customer NPS, distributor/region/channel contribution (profitable volume growth).
• Own and run a reliable sales forecast & S&OP
• Participate in key commercial planning meetings with sales team and other stakeholders to ensure alignment • Manage Regional Sales team strategically to deliver best results, e.g. putting A-talent into critical sales roles, set and communicate clear objectives,
leveraging global training programs to grow and develop great salesmen.
• Sought out opportunities to expand new channel.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration or related field, MBA is a plus.
• Minimum 10 years’ of proven experience of leading, cascading of Fighting Unit strategy into data-driven Customer and Channel plan for General Trade.
• Agility skills; mental, people, result
• Entrepreneurial spirit with strong leadership skills, result-oriented, self-motivated, and pragmatic.
• Data driven with strong analytical & problem solving
• Good presentation and negotiation skills.
• Has demonstrated the ability to work in a team setting and has contributed to the achievement of a team's success.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbal and in writing with all levels within all business functions.
• Able to work under pressure and business dynamic.
• Good Command of both Thai and English in speaking, reading, and writing.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Offices and presentation tools.
• Established skills in building route to market
• Strong collaboration with cross functional team
Location: This position will be based at FrieslandCampina Thailand Head Office, Phaholyothin , Bangkok.
Human Resources Department
5th floor, S.P. Building, 388 Paholyothin Road,
Samsen Nai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Tel : 02-620 1900
To learn more, please visit our Company Career Website