SkillLane CPD, a division of SkillLane, is the evolutionary education technology in continuing professional development (CPD) for certain careers require
compulsory training periodically. Founded by a team of people passionate about education technology. CPD has grown to become a premier CPD technology in Thailand to include major financial CPD licenses and more!
SkillLane is searching for a self-motivated and creative problem-solver General Manager to direct and manage CPD’s business activities and to develop
and implement business strategies and programs. As the General Manager for CPD, you will be responsible for managing and allocating budget resources, managing operational costs, leading business operations, engaging with partners, improving user’s experience,
pioneering new technology products, and monitoring financial activities.
The successful candidate for this role will possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of general business functions, exceptional analytical
and problem-solving skills especially in ambiguous situations, and strong leadership qualities. The General Manager will account for all business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive sales and improve revenue, maintain relationships
with clients, enhance the organization's image, and meet overall growth objectives. This leadership role will oversee all activities within CPD’s cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product Development, and Operations.
- Oversee daily operations of the CPD business
- In collaboration with Licensing, Sales, Creative and Product Development, manage the creation and implementation of a business strategy, structure, operating plan and financial model designed to grow the business
- Pioneer new process and streamline the existing process for CPD.
- Ensure optimal user’s experience to customers
- Engage in key customer activities
- Provide products vision, rationale, and detailed business requirement to product and technology team
- Ensure the development of technical products to pursue CPD targeted goals and objectives
- Lead planning and manage execution of consolidation initiatives in efficient manner as required to meet business commitments
- Monitor and optimize the CPD performance, both in operational and financial aspects, to achieve the business objectives
- Lead and develop the growth of CPD team
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in operations, process improvement or other related fields
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a manager or head of the team with direct reports and P&L responsibility
- Strong leadership, people management and team development skills
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Exceptional communication skills, capable of presenting to senior leadership
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail and familiar with handling large volumes of data
- Experience in dynamic and fast-paced industry
- Experience in retail training industry / SaaS is a plus