Our client is a leader of building material manufacturer both of local and international market. They are currently seeking a talented and dynamic person to support their rapid expansion in Online channel and business growth in the position of Head of
Buyer (E-commerce Platform).
- Analyzing opportunities, developing and implementing strategies to grow the Marketplace business through new channels and programs.
- Being responsible for managing all brands, distribution channels, and deployment of sales.
- Identifying new opportunities or new businesses by developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction.
- Proactively performing business and market development, maintaining a strong relationship with existing and develop new customers, and performing customer management and key account management.
- Analyzing and reporting market and customer information in order to do sales and marketing plan.
- Supporting the client in troubleshooting problems, performing quickly, and responding for products, logistics, and financial issues.
- Overseeing the buyer team, customer services, and telesales team members’ daily activity and development.
- Interacting and coordinating with SCG and non-SCG stakeholders as required.
- MBA or equivalent experience in a deep understanding of e-Commerce or Marketplace.
- 8 - 10 years in sales and marketing environment.
- Extensive Sales and Marketing experience for marketplace platform with customer service management and product deployment experience.
- Experience in building high-performance sales teams and outstanding relationships with internal and external customers.
- Proven skills in creating forecasts, budget planning, target setting, detailed reporting.
- High responsibility with a positive mindset, be able to work under high-pressure environment, be able to handle multi tasks and delivery assignment in due course.
- 1-year contract which will be renewable by performance-based.