Duties & Responsibilities:
- This role requires excellent project management leadership, analytical, communication, and relationship-building skills to efficiently plan, execute, interpret, and socialize research findings, to manage multiple parallel tracks of work
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated project(s) to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Alters plans and makes recommendations for future project phases or future projects, based on lessons learned from the project
- Initiates and maintains strategic relationships with stakeholders inside and outside the organization to advance organizational goals
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Ensures that those responsible for implementing a strategic initiative have role clarity and accountability for required actions and outputs as well as the authority to act in a way consistent with organizational values
- Able to independently lead major strategic initiatives and energized by the opportunity to work on varied projects and programs throughout the year.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business, Industrial Engineer, Computer Engineer, IT, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain Management or related degree a plus.
- Strong experience and demonstrated success in a project strategy and implementation, project management, business process improvement, strategy-oriented management consulting role with particular emphasis in innovation management, information technology solutions and business transformation
- Project management or consultant experience required, experience with technology, telecom, financial services, insurance, retails, manufacturing or IT Consultant industry is a plus.
- Good skills such as business platforms like ERP, BI, Data Analytics, AI/ML, CRM or BPI is advantageous
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effective across multiple business units
Please do not missing the great opportunity to next level. You can expect competitive remuneration and happy work place! Please send us your profile in Word/PDF format or Apply Now!
Line ID: stepupconsulting