The Supervisor shall have a minimum of 6 months police, military, or local guard force work experience and
completed school to the Mattayom 3 level (Grades 1-9). The Supervisor shall be required to perform supervisory
duties that may include all or part of the responsibilities set forth below:
• Maintain operational control and command at their assigned location
• Conducting inspections of guards and guard posts
• Investigating incidents
• Supervising special function teams such as mobile patrol units
• On-the-job training of subordinates
• Deploying guards for a shift or at a facility/compound
• Performing duties requiring special skills or increased responsibilities other than supervision
• Providing shift reports to the Guard Force Commander, RSO or COR
• Level 2 English Language Proficiency (AUA) Prefered.
G4S is the world's leading global, integrated security company specializing in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents, with 585,000 full and part-time employees. G4S in Thailand offers a complete range of services to provided total security solutions designed to meet customer need. In Thailand, we operate in 6 key sectors: Security Services, Electronic Security and Safety Systems, Facility Services Solution, Aviation Support Services, Central Monitoring and Response Services.