- Monitor and updated staff personal record and keep properly in to personal file.
- Coordinate with relevant department
- Provide general administrative support to the ground operation department HQ and staff team.
- Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents.
- Ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies.- Advice payroll ground allowance summary that staff entitled every month for all stations.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Welcome fresh graduate
- Age 22-29 years
- Proven knowledge in Ground Operations and or Customer Services.
- Computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Background in airline operations.- Relevant certifications in ground operations
Thai VietJet Air Joint Stock Company Limited is a subsidiary of Vietnamese Vietjet Air, Operating an intensive flight network in Thailand and Vietnam.We are planning to expand its operation throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
The airline’s mission is to meet the increasing travel demands of domestic and international travelers by providing punctual flights and a high quality of service.