General Manager (GM) is responsible for overseeing all aspects of
Terminal 21 Shopping Mall management including but not limited to leasing and
tenant relations, business planning and financial management, facilities and operational
management and control of all maintenance, inspection and safety functions.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
· 10 - 15 years of experience in retail business with strong experience in corporate strategy, business strategy, and strategic planning.
· Excellent planning and organization skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good command of English