Our client is a global shipping company. In this position, the successful candidate will operate all areas of the company business i.e. Finance & Accounting, Operations, Sales & Marketing, HR and Admin.
Our client is a global shipping company.
* Conduct and manage the Container Depot services.
* Manage manpower supplying container yard such as yard controller, driver, gate clerk, operation officer and back office officers.
* Monitor and oversee daily operations of the business unit; container demand and supply.
* The business unit maintenance control, vendor screening and selection.
* Cost Management; Control and Reduction.
* Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
* Provide direct management of key functional managers, supervisors and staffs in the business unit.
* Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit's offering to customers.
* Evaluate and decide upon key investments and improvement in equipment, infrastructure and talent.
* Communicate the company's strategy and business result to the employees.
* Report key results to CEO/HO.
* Engage with CEO/HO in broader organizational strategic planning.
* Operate all areas of the company business i.e. Finance & Accounting, Operations, Sales & Marketing, HR and Admin.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, IE, Logistics or related subjects.
* At least 10-12 years of experience in Shipping or Logistics industry.
* Team management experience, minimum 7 years of experience as an Operations Manager.
* Work location is in Bangkok. Travel flexibility required.
* Results-oriented, goal alignment approach
* Able to use Microsoft office, Excel (advanced) program.
* Advanced English skills.
* Superb communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset.
* High ethical code of conduct and compliance
* Competitive Base Salary
* Leading Organisation
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.