• The General Manager (GM) is responsible for providing focused leadership to the Manufacturing Operations within a site. GM leads staff members of the site and interacts with Managers of other sites and customer teams to drive execution. GM has ultimate responsibility for site financial and organizational performance.
• Provide leadership, direction and oversight to all functional management within the site including Manufacturing, Engineering, Finance, Materials, HR, Program Management and Quality.
• Work closely with the other site management teams as well as Manufacturing Solutions corporate resources (Supply Chain, Materials, HR, Finance, Accounting, Business unit) to help us attain world-class status through metrics, change management and continuous improvement.
• Together with the Customer Manager or Director assigned to each customer within the site, enhance the customer relationship through consistent execution and communication with the customer.
• Provide leadership to site team and work directly with the business unit to ensure management of the customer P&L and secure future growth opportunities.
• Support and strengthen the brand within the site by implementing best practices which support the customer experience.
• Develop goals and objectives for site management which ensure execution to enduring goals of the company and development of individuals to fill the talent pipeline for future succession.
• Establish measureable goals, objectives and metrics for the management staff and site. Set direction and ensure accountability for performance to these metrics as well as site-specific projects and continuous improvement activities.
• Maintain a current site organization chart and succession plan. The plan should include personal development and career management for individuals to fill key roles within the site.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering with 15 years equivalent industry experience.
• A highly skilled manager with well-rounded experience or lean knowledge in manufacturing environment is preferred.
• P&L experience as a Plant Manager or above level with management responsibility for manufacturing processes of high technology products and services in an electronics-manufacturing environment is beneficial.
• Employee must be self-motivated with the ability to provide leadership while working independently, as well as in a team environment.
• Ability to communicate through written and oral communication to all levels of the organization is critical.
• Enthusiasm toward coordination of teams in the contract manufacturing services industry with a focus on support and direction of manufacturing and customer teams.