Position: General Manager (FMCG) Based in Myanmar
Benefits: 300,000 – 400,000 THB/month (Plus benefit)
Based: Yangon - Myanmar
Recruiter: Sirinapa 086-378-4083, sirinapa(@)mriww.co.th
Our client is one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies serving more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
They are now looking for a “General Manager - Myanmar” who is going to lead and be in charge of the whole sustainable growth for the company
and their business.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Oversee the company’s economic and operating performance.
- Forming a Myanmar Country Strategy, working with senior colleagues in Bangkok
- Execution of country strategy
- Delivery of in-year P&L and Cash targets for Myanmar.
- Chairing the Myanmar Leadership Team to ensure performance in line with strategy and high quality decision making based on local insights and
developments, while remaining directionally true to the overall strategic direction.
- Working collaboratively with functional heads based in Bangkok to resolve issues and agree a common agenda.
- Building and maintaining the company’s brand and corporate reputation in a specific country or region.
- Devising advertisement and promotional plans and are involved in product positioning and global brand marketing development.
- Recruiting and developing employees and ensure the sustainable growth of team capabilities
- Promoting the Values and Code of Corporate Conduct of Company in Myanmar
- Propose roadmap in developing and improving the work system or procedure of the departments in the Business Unit responsible for, to improve
the organization’s efficiency.
- Ensure the compliance of safety, health, environmental and quality guidelines as outlined in the business plan and as required by regulations
and customer requirements.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 10 years of relevant management preferred experience in FMCG only.
- Must have background in Sale Management (Traditional Trade, Distributor, Channel or Route to Market)
- Must have experience working in Myanmar market.
- Strong financial knowledge and proven ability to manage P&L.
- Able to develop and maintain strong cross-functional teams.
- Advanced presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented business manager.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and strategic thinking skills
Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with Contact details and refer the position
“General Manager – FMCG (Based in Myanmar)”
If you believe that you are the right one,
Please send your resume and Call Sirinapa "NOW" 086-3784083