- Coordinate with external department GA activities such as the management of office administration, travel and lodging for staff and visitors, building and facility maintenance, outsources service management.
- Manage the overall general affair of the building and ensure that activities are executed properly as planned.
- Manage the working place to be ordered, purchase office supply, sourcing suppliers, and service for projects
- Administration of office supplies and common areas, such as Shuttle bus Control, car-park, canteen, lighting system, Security-guard, waste disposal, etc.
- Infrastructure, building, utilities in terms of maintenance and/or construction.
- Responsible for the effective planning, development and implementation of policy related to procurement
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms and maintaining good supplier relations.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Total 15+ years of experience in related role with GA or Admin or HR from manufacturing is advantage
- 3+ years of experience in General Affairs & Human Resource Management field
- 3+ year of Manager Level in Japanese Company
- Good Command of English
- Bachelor's degree of related field
- Good computer skills in MS Office and internal databases- Able to work at Chonburi
All material submitted in connection with your application will become part of our confidential recruitment files. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* PERSOLKELLY HR Services Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
27th Floor, Empire Tower 3, Unit 2707, 1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 | Thailand
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,000 positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.