- Managing Equity funds to achieve highest yields under the applicable laws, the customers’ approved investment plans and the company’s internal
- Developing investment Strategy, market opportunities and financial model
- Preparing internal research and company visit reports as well as review and update information of stocks and other securities and fixed incomes.
- Perform credit analysis which consists of industry analysis, company specific analysis, financial statement analysis and quantitative analysis.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance/Banking, Economics, Management or related fields
- Working experiences in financial institutions, in the area of assets and/or fund management and investment products management.
- Require Fund Manager license, have CFA/CISA Level
holder would be an advantage
- Highly knowledgeable and with good understanding of financial/capital market products
Interested applicants :
and fill in application form or send your resume with recent photo and expectation via clickAPPLY NOW
Human Resources Department
Merchant Partners Asset Management Limited
25/F Charn Issara Tower
Rama IV Road, Suriyawong, Bangrak, Bangkok