We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate with clients and product owener to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing and Conduct an ongoing user research with Product Owner
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 1-3 years as a UI/UX designer in a collaborative environment
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Understand what developer need before start the project.
- Proficiency in Figma, Miro, Overflow, other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Basic knowledge of design thinking methodologies and methods of design
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills in WFH environment
- UI design portfolio
- Problem solver and customer-centered - Understand some HTML5 and CSS3 - Knowledge of Visual and wireframing application (Figma, Overflow, Miro)