1. Preparing reports for all relevant export and Domestic shipments.
2. Participating, liaising, negotiating and coordinating with freight forwarders, shipping companies and suppliers, and,effectively troubleshooting any issues that may arise in international transportation.
3. Answering customer enquiries including those relating to prices quotations, samples requests,and payment and shipment terms.
4. Controlling the process of international trade; shipping, transportation.
5. Prepare documents: invoice, packing list, bill of lading, and other documents related to shipping.
6. Track shipment and make sure all shipments are smoothly with not delay.
7. Ensures proper documentation, including transit documents and customs clearances, exists for shipments.
8. Ensures documentation is accurately processed, distributed and released to carriers, forwarders, customers and agents in timely manners
- Thai nationality,Male/Female
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years working experience as Export Sales or Import & Export
- Must communicate in English writing email and speaking when they have the meeting with oversea team and flexible hour meeting due to time zone
- Knowledge of Custom Clearance
Our team members have more than 20 years of experience in providing international standard Logistics services. We are committed to provide full range of domestic and international logistics services based on superb quality management, we maximize customer satisfaction.