- Responsible for expediting the dishes/ running the pass
- Calling away tables with the chef
- To create a harmonious environment with Back of house
- To make the link between the FOH & the Back of house
- To polish glassware, crockery and cutlery
- To ensure food is delivered in a professional manner paying attention to cleanliness of dishes and following our standards of service
- To be able to assist efficiently the main food expeditor during service
- To work closely with the chef running the pass, and the restaurant team following the general manager guidance so as to ensure a smooth service.
- To execute open/close procedure with the chefs de rang
- To report any misunderstanding, problem or accident with guest or staff
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the building at all times
- To ensure that all service equipment is in excellent condition prior to service beginning.
- Knowledge to the required standard of tea, coffee, bread, butter and - mignardises-
- To be continually aware of and maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress and punctuality and ensure that the junior members of the team
- To be able and eager to learn and grow within the business
- Other duties as assigned by superiors
Experience as a Food Expeditor or similar entry-level role in a restaurant
Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours
Availability to work various shifts.
Good English oral communication skills
Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced work environment
Degree or background in hospitality, F&B management or restaurant management is a plus
Interested person may send your resume and a copy of transcript of Records via APPLY NOW or address below:
Phone: 0-2658-1000 ext. 5121 / 084-438-3279 (K.Pilailak)
With over 30 acclaimed restaurants around the world, ranging from bistro to 3 Michelin stars, French Chef, Alain Ducasse is one of the world’s most celebrated Chef. Blue by Alain Ducasse will be his first restaurant to open in Thailand, in Q4 2019 at ICONSIAM in Bangkok. A haven of peace in a fast paced environment set within a grandiose décor, honouring Thai craftsmanship tradition in a vibrant design, bringing together the best of the French and Thai cultures.
Blue by Alain Ducasse is looking for professional and passionate candidates to be part of what will be one of Bangkok’s most exciting opening.