KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Sybarite employees always find new ways to look after the business, their clients, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities
for this position are:
- Support the preparation of the department budget for purchasing by category, monitoring the past purchases and consumption together with expansion projects.
- Ensure that all Sybarite co. ltd Standards are being adhered to, striving to develop better relations with the supplier, managing supplier performance and following up item quality closely.
- Sourcing new products or new suppliers for the category in charge.
- Taking charge of local and oversea prices negotiation for every item of allocated food category.
- Take responsibility to process indents into Purchase orders, seek for approval, make sure the supplier is correct, send it to the supplier and guarantee that it was well received.
- With Procurement manager support, organize and follow the oversea shipment plan, coordinating with shipment supervisor.
- Ensure all items requested are received or a solution is provided to the user within the normal lead time.
- Monitor local and oversea supplier performance and organize local and oversea supplier contracts.
- Control top suppliers, stablish regular meetings, negotiate items and/or request new items options.
- Keep aware of trends, systems, practices and new items at all the times, sourcing and discussing needs with the users.
- Support Shipment supervisor with shipment supplier list per category, invoices and HC.
- Support Shipment supervisor to ensure Arrival list is sent before shipment arrival also as proper costing is done for all items.
- To be aware of the best external competitor offerings in the oversea market, and to continually work with colleagues to improve our own offerings with the goal of being the best in the market for creativity, service, choice, and value for money.
- Support all users to source and achieve the best deals and items also as efficient deliveries and products substitution if needed.
- Take personal responsibility for maximizing quality levels of product and client’s satisfaction.
- Attain high sanitation standards and comply with Quality control company policies.
- To ensure that all the products have substitution options in case of supplier out of stock, showcase it to all users and always find alternatives.
- Support pricing updating as per cost fluctuations and coordinating with concerned departments.
- Take responsibility to inform users and supply chain about delivery, new items or any update regarding local matters.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum 4-year experiences in the Hotel F&B or Catering industry is preferable
- Integrity, sense of organization, eagerness to learn and succeed
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good command of English