Position Purpose & Summary:
Primary responsibilities include managing key account customers and working as part of Cargill MBU team providing report, analysis and administration of sales performance. Working across functions to achieve goals and meet customer expectation which requires communication skills and leadership behaviors.
60% Commercial and Customer Relationship Management
- Oversees and strengthen relationship with key account customers and stakeholders e.g. importer/ distributors.
- Understand and proactively involve in customer’s strategic plan and CMT business direction
- Develop account strategic plans that fulfill unmet needs and help differentiate our products/services
- Directly involve in new product development, product quality improvement, sustainability meeting, cost saving initiatives etc. that are necessary and aligned with customers’ direction
- Understand and proceed customers’ purchasing orders and communicate to relevant departments
- Understand import and export process and necessary documents required for each country
20% Financial & sales performance analysis/Sales & Margin Budget Planning Effectiveness
- Responsible for preparing and managing sales and margin budget (monthly and annual)
- Works with direct manager to forecast volume of orders on a monthly/yearly basis.
- Collaborate with Financial department to prepares quarterly business report
- Understand fundamental finance/ costing to strategic prepare product pricing and offering to the customers
- Understand and analyse sales performance and cost impact factors
10% People/ team Management
- Develop strategy for future product or new opportunities with R&D team to gain more sales/ market share/ explore new markets
- Occasionally, lead or coaching team for problem shooting and manage customer expectation
- Actively share information or best practices delivered by customers/ key stakeholders
- Countinously build team engagement to achieve the target and deliver customer expectation
- Applies disciplinary actions when needed.
10% Organization modernization support
- SAP account users
- Integrated Busineess Planing (IBP) account supprt
Education, Experience, Skills:
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Business Administration or Food Science and Technology or any related fields
- Good command in English, Japanese Speaking
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales and export business
- Have experience or knowledge in food business is preferable
- Have skill in Pricing & Finance is an advantage
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Design thinking skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Analytical skills
• Specific requirements:
- Leadership behaviors
- Able to work in upcountry
- Able to occasionally travel for business abroad
Cargill, a US-based Company, is one of the world’s largest privately owned with approximately 140,000 employees in 65 countries and annual revenues in excess of $136 billion. Our strategic intent is to be the premier provider solutions to our food and agricultural customers. We recognized that we would succeed in our business only by creating distinctive value for our customers.
Cargill, established in Thailand since 1968 as Cargill Siam Limited, with the opening of a trading office in Bangkok. Our business is divided into 8 major business units includes ALVEAN Sugar, Cargill Grain & Oilseed Supply Chain, Cargill Aqua Nutrition, Cargill Feed Nutrition, Cargill Premixes Nutrition, Cargill Texturing Solution, Cargill Toshoku Business, and Cargill Meats (Thailand) Limited, a fully integrated chicken product business.
Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be “Together we thrive” at www.cargill.com or www.cargill.co.thWebsite