A world-leading, high-end, global retailer with ambitious expansion plans across the region.
- Being responsible for regular financial reporting, performing analysis, and preparing reports on sales and KPIs.
- Analysing all financial aspects of all business units of the company; P&L, measuring performance against budget, insightful financial analysis.
- Performing analysis regarding key business performance drivers.
- Identifying risks and opportunities for the business.
- Preparing the company’s budget, forecast and strategic plan.
- Consolidating data for budget presentation, and also providing an overview of the financial status of all the operations.
- Preparing short and long-term financial budgets and forecasts of financial performance for use with internal management.
- Thai national with at least a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, or a business-related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in financial analysis, FP&A, commercial or finance business partner roles.
- Preferable experience from an FMCG, retail, or a multinational company.
- Result-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Good command of written and spoken English.