Our client is automotive manufacturing (new plant set-up) company based in Rayong.
- Reconciling the daily, monthly, and yearly transactions.
- Managing the records and receipts.
- Planning and managing the cash flow including file for tax returns regarding local law and regulations.
- Being a key point of contact and supporting corporate finance on financial and accounting matters
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Minimum of 5 years' working experience in accounting and finance in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with local tax accounting law and regulations.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly.
- Good command of English.
- Chinese speaking is an advantage.
- Ability to work in Rayong province
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, housing allowance, provident fund, group insurance, and variable bonus, and a five-day working week.