Main purpose of the role
Assist Planning Manager with the development of AOP, Forecasts and periodic business assessments and by providing value-added business diagnostic skills to the contingency planning process.
- Applies general knowledge of applicable statutes, company practices and concepts.
- Applies general principles of financial management and generally accepted accounting principles
- Applies general information technologies (HFM, Accolade) to meet work needs.
2. Information Analysis
- Gathers, organizes, and analyzes financial information and other data. Reviews and documents compliance with audit's requirement. Reviews, examines and prepares documents. Researches, investigates and analyzes data.
- Prepares written findings; presents recommendations supported by facts.
- Functions within defined procedures to resolve routine issues, and to make independent and logical decisions and/or recommendations.
- Provides basic or general oral and written information.
- Initiates and maintains relationships with co-workers and others.
- Interacts with local and BU/Region using both oral and written communication skills to discuss financial processes or issues.
- Organizes and formats reports to comply with applicable guidelines and provides appropriate documentation to support conclusions.
- Presents oral and written testimony on basic issues.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com