As a Finance Officer, you will play a vital role in the day-to-day operations of the Company. You will also work closely with central
finance and accounting team. Your deliverables to the finance department and others will contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the business.
- Perform regular financial transactions including those that relate to payments, receipts, and tax
- Prepare payments to suppliers (cheque, bank transfer, etc.) and record payment vouchers in the accounting system. Ensure that all payments
are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Verifying the accuracy of billing, invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Prepare receipt vouchers and record in the accounting system together with all relevant documents.
- Handle petty cash payments. Ensure payments are accurately processed and comply with company policy. Responsible for control of petty cash
including performing the petty cash reconciliation.
- Ensure that all payments
comply to both internal and the others related rules and regulations (BOT, RD, etc.).
- Prepare bank reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Liaise internally with other departments and externally with suppliers in respect of issues or questions pertaining to the payment.
- Assist supervisor in the improving operational processes
- Prepare all loan related documents and record transactions in the accounting system
- To perform other related duties as assigned or other tasks as may required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accountancy or similar
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Finance department of a mid to large size Company
- Financial and/or Accounting Knowledge
- Tax Knowledge Preferred
command of written and spoken English
- Problem solving skills, ability to meet deadlines
- High responsibility, team worker and service-minded
- Willingness to work outside normal office hours for urgent work
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify errors
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
We offer an attractive remuneration package and other fringe benefits commensurate with qualifications and work experience to the successful
Interested applicants please submit application with full resume, a recent photo, stating current and expected salary and contact number
by E-mail to:
Human Resources Department
Precious Shipping Public Company Limited
8 Pibuldham Building, 7th Floor, North Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 02-696 8837-8