Our client is a leading Bioethanol, Biogas, and Tapioca Starch production business (from agricultural raw materials through to innovative biotechnology) in Thailand since 1990. The company requires a well-organized and highly motivated person to work in
the position of Finance Manager.
- Overseeing all the perspectives of finance operation lead in the company.
- Supporting Company Finance to drive the key F&A process including management reporting, controls, compliance across the country business operations.
- Primary responsibility includes overseeing the day-to-day operation of the Finance and Accounts department for Thailand Operations, including building up the business budgeting, ensuring that the books and records are accurate and compliant with regulations
of Thai laws and regulations.
- Corporate with internal and external teams.
- Managing the day-to-day finance to enable the smooth running of all financial aspects of the company and implement appropriate controls over incoming and outgoing transactions.
- Reviewing and analyzing the financial statement (B/S, C/F).
- Developing the management report system – to provide flexibility of data while maintaining integrity; to ensure management is supplied with information to assist in the stewardship of the company.
- Ensuring the finance staff understands the changing needs of the company.
- Preparing reports and information requested by Internal Audit when required.
- Assisting in the preparation and analysis of annual budgets and business plans.
- Handling the foreign exchange and treasury.
- Overseeing information, managing audit programs and processes.
- Preparing reports and schedules to assist external auditors with tax fillings and annual financial statement certifications.
- Ensuring the compliance of the company with appropriate regulations, legislation, and accounting standards to ensure the ongoing smooth running of the company.
- Ensuring the compliance of local transfer pricing policies.
- Managing and controlling direct costs and overhead costs in line with the budget.
- Identifying, recommending, and implementing the measures to improve efficiency and processing costs.
- Delegating the responsibilities to establish development measures and appraising the overall performance of the team.
- Coaching direct reports and developing succession planning for the function.
- Allocating resources and responsibilities across the team to deliver business results and develop team members.
- Ensuring resource strategy is flexible enough to respond to demand variations.
- Male or female, aged 35 - 45 and above with a pleasant & mature personality.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Recognized Professional Accounting qualification. ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- 10years’experiencein Finance functions including 3 years of experience in leading a Finance team and Management role.
- Experience in Manufacturing industries and the Advance agro and Food Processing industry preferred with financial analytical skills.
- Mature, reliable, active, strong management & leadership skills, adaptable, logical mindset, fast learner, and able to perform well under pressure.
- Must be able to be based at Ubon Ratchathani.