ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the Head of Finance & Controlling, the CFO and Business heads to drive profitable growth in the Company.
- Timely and accurate closure of financial books and preparation of financial reporting.
- Work with co-managers (e.g. Contracts & Credit Control, Payroll, etc.) and business leaders to understand and analyse their business for
better financial control and management. This includes participation in budgeting, forecasting, cash flow management and analysis, etc.
- Oversee General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Treasury functions which includes preparation of 3-month-rolling cash flow forecasts, interaction
with banks, statutory filings, completing various regulatory and compliances.
- Be accountable for the Finance team (GA, AP, Treasury) and support organisation’s goals.
- Direct reports: AP Supervisor, Treasury Supervisor, 4 GA Supervisors
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related field, Master degree is a plus, with more than 5 years of management experience.
- Good understanding of financial concepts as well as company’s business model.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills and ability to interact professionally with employees at all levels.
- Self-driven with a passion to deliver value for all stakeholders by being a partner and an influencer to the business.
- Very good English language and modern software application proficiency (e.g. Excel, Power Point).