Salary: THB 150,000 - 200,000 per month
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial and accounting objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial, accounting and trends and forecasts.
- Development, Implementation and maintain a comprehensive job cost system of group company.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs.
- Strategies and regulatory action for affiliated companies in Thailand and overseas.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of affiliated companies in Thailand and overseas.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the group company.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance, accounting and business opportunities for affiliated companies in Thailand and overseas.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with quality system and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for
financial and tax reporting.
- Male or Female ,Age 40-50 years old .
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting /Financial fields.
- At least 10 years experience in manufacturing industry.
- Significant experience with managing individuals and teams within a dynamic environment and inspire respect and exude leadership of change
- Demonstrated ability to effectively balance financial and operational factors
- Knowledge of SEC (Thailand) laws and regulations.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications such as Oracle, SAP, COGNOS, Business Objects, etc. Strong Excel skills
- Strong knowledge & compliance in financial & accounting management and internal controls
- Ability to recognize risks and apply technical accounting standards to a variety of unique transactions
- A proactive, results oriented individual with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Good command in English.
- Base Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Annual salary increment
- Health coverage
- Dental coverage
- Health check up
- Life insurance
- Training & development program
- New year party
- Domestic staff outing
Interested applicants are invited to quick apply or in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications
and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo by clicking on "Apply Now"
Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
1 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 60/4,
Ramkhamhaeng Rd., Huamark,
Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Contact Number : 080 575 8555 (Khun Rapeepan)
shortlist candidates will be notified.