Responsible for coordinating and controlling the finance and accounting activities of the CMA CGM Thailand affiliated.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1.)Minimum Level of Qualification: a. Degree or above in Finance/Accounting with CPD qualification
- Produce quality accounting and financial information in compliance with Group requirements on a timely manner with the support from local finance teams and the Group Finance Department.
- Assist Business Unit Heads and CFO to prepare budget and liaise with Group Finance Department.
- Assure the statutory accounts compliance with local rules and the Group policies
- Liaise with Tax Authorizes to prepare all tax reporting and filing works
- Implement all necessary actions to achieve GL/AP & AR KPIs set up by Group Agency Network /Group Finance Department / Head Office.
- Lead finance team to achieve KPIs and targets Ø Constantly review the workflow process to optimize finance organization
- Implement Fraud Avoidance Procedure and report to Business Unit head, CFO and HO Finance any potential fraud or compliance issues are identified
a. Excellent communication in both spoken & written English
b. Knowledge in shipping industry is a plus
c. At least 5 years supervising experience in sizeable multi-national company
a. Strong business acumen, assertive, self-motivated and able to work independently
b. Strong leadership abilities, sound judgment, decision making and problem-solving skills
c. Highly motivated & result oriented
d. Open to changes and new challenges