Our client is a global quality company for heavy materials handling equipment in Rayong.
- Monitoring and ensuring technicians achieve daily job rate.
- Managing technicians to achieve average preventive maintenance and labor sales target per job on a monthly basis.
- Monitoring technicians achieve a monthly budget for breakdown parts and labor revenue.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of all service vans are maintained to the company standard.
- Handling all contract KPIs is achieved.
- Ensuring all vans and site audits are conducted monthly.
- Ensuring the team of technicians comply with safety policies and best practices at the customer site to achieve 0 lost time injury frequency rate.
- Being responsible for teams’ compliance to company’s core values.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Min. 10 years of management experience in the industrial sector.
- Solid background of key customers’ accounts and after-market related in the material handling industry would be preferred.
- Good market knowledge, strong leadership, and people management skills.
- Good command of English (speaking, listening, and writing).
- Able to work in Rayong province.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, phone, fleet card, company car, provident fund, group insurance, and variable bonus, and six days working week.
Reference Code: FS1210401