- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing and PR strategies, based on company’s objectives, market and consumer characteristics, and budget allocation.
- Developing and implementing dealer development strategies and supporting all current sales channels /sales processes
- Assist in implementing events calendar for positive brand building through promotional activities
- Propose, manage, monitor, adjust annual marketing and communication
plan and its budget.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring
- Develop and execute retail special events on an individual store basis, including promotions, events and other marketing activities where feasible
- Prepare press release and handle enquirer from media
- Prepare, manage and handling sales report and other relevant activities support.
- Follow up job progress and control time schedule
- Other tasks as assigned
- Female age above 25 years old
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher; Major in Marketing or related field
- At least 3 years of working experience to handle marketing
- Have a strong marketing vision
- Creative, energetic and passion for fashion
- Strong analytical, management, planning and problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Salary : 25,000 - 40,000
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please send your photo and English CV, stating qualifications, transcript and experience with current availability and salary expectations. Should
you have questions, please contact at 02-758-5667
Please attached your reference job.
Hamburger Studio Group Co., Ltd.
433/2 Moo 5 Soi Sridan 3/3 , Srinakarin Road , Samrong Nuea,
Muang Samutprakarn, Samutprakarn, 10270
Fax : 0-2758-6557