Our client is a leading manufacturer of finest Japanese quality automotive, electrical, electronics and household parts injection molding providing customers
with a one-stop state of the art facilities. They are currently looking for a Factory Manager.
organize, direct and control the manufacturing operations to maintain timely schedule, quality and productivity goals of the plant. Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate these plan effectively. Ensure production output in accordance to
specifications and meet order fulfillment requirement
- Analyses and appraises the effectiveness of all operations, engineering, maintenance and quality to ensure the established objectives are met. Organize workflow and assign responsibilities
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement. Establishes budgets and controls expense of the entire factory.
- Track performance metrics and submit report
on progress. Review and recommend organizational structural changes as well as staffing to meet business objectives.
- Oversee planning, supply chain, warehousing, and purchasing. Perform
cycle counting of inventory to ensure inventory count accuracy.
- Determine plant policies consistent with corporate
policies and direct and supervise the application of such policies to the plant’s manufacturing operations.
- Contribute to the development of fixed cost budget and executing cost control
- Develop and establish adequate control and reporting system to provide management with sufficient information as to accomplishment, progress, capabilities and/or programs
of the manufacturing organization.
Skills and Abilities
- University degree in any engineering field
- At least 7-year experiences in production and factory management
- Proven experience in leading team
- Proactive and be flexible in making work arrangement with short notices
- Strong team building and people management skills
- Ability to communicate in both spoken and written English
A challenging opportunity, excellent compensation, benefits package with the possibility to advance in the
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.