- Coordinate all occupational health, safety and environment efforts for the organization.
- Maintain occupational health, safety and environment implementation and operation control at the workplace according to local regulations, company requirements and customer requirements.
- Provide facility maintenance on the building and keep them in good conditions all the time.
- To inspect and give recommendations to the employer to comply witht he law on occupational safety, health and environment.
- To analyze the work to indicate possible dangers and assess the risks in the occupational health as well as to set and present preventive measures and procedures for working safely to the employer.
- To analyze work plans and projects as well as recommendations of every working unit or local regulation and company requirements compliance.
- To give advice, teach and train employees and stakeholder to follow the regulation and guidance as prescribe by local regulation, company requirements and ISO requirements to work safely without any risk of dangers.
- To examine and appraise the working conditions, or to work jointly with a person or an organization registered with the Department of Labor Protection and Welfare for certificate.
- To give recommendations to the employer on the appropriate management of occupational safety in the workplace and develop it for ongoing efficiency.
- To analyze and investigate the causes of accidents, illness or annoyance resulting form working fo the employees and make a report of the investigation together with suggesting resolution, promptly to the employer.
- To compile statistical data, analyze, make a report and t o give recommendations on accident illness or annoyance caused by working of the employees.
- Responsible for developing plans to meet group goal and KPI set by Atlas Copco group and local management and also evaluate occupational health and safety process and performance and assist with development of action plan to raise performance to meet company expectation.
- To conduct other occupational safety activities as assigned by the employer.
Facility and Maintenance
- Keep the building and facility in good conditions and control & supervise all building, facility maintenance, construction and security.
- Coordinate all system maintenance including electrical system, water supply system, wastewater , air condition or any relating facility and utility of the building.
-Coordinate facility matters with Wellgrow Industrial Estate.
- Develop corrective and preventive maintenance plans and ensure the activities are performed and monitored following the schedule.
- Develop maintenance procedure and work instruction.
- To conduct other facility maintenance activities as assigned by the employer.
- Register with Department of Labor and Welfare protection as "Safety officer in professional level" of Atlas Cocpo (Thailand) ltd.
- Serve as secretary of safety committee of Atlas Copco (Thailand) ltd who lead the meeting and take a minute following local regulation.
- Submit report and document required by local requirements in hard copy or electronic copy that are reviewed and approved by authorized person of company.
- Find and select supplier relating facility, occupational health and safety activity based on prokura that comply with Atlas Copco's Business Code of Practice and our purchasing procedure.
- A part of internal auditor team for HSE local regulations, 5S, ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 requirements.
- Document owner who prepare and develop procedure, work instruction relating occupational health safety and environment required by government , company customer, ISO 14001, 45001 and any improvement inputs.
-Project coordinator for facility management in the company
- Bachelor's degree of occupational health and safety or certification of safety officer in professional level
-Have occupational health and safety experience as safety experience as safety officer 3 years.
-Have maintenance experience in factory's facility and utility.
- Proactive and good communication skill
- Strong leadership and accountability on job assignments
- Fair in English Skills
- MS office knowledge
Atlas Copco is a world leading provider of industrial productivity solutions. The products and services range from compressed air and gas equipment, generators, construction and mining equipment, industrial tools and assembly systems, to related aftermarket and rental. In close cooperation with customers and business partners, and with more than 130 years of experience, Atlas Copco innovates for superior productivity. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, the Group’s global reach spans more than 150 markets. In 2006, Atlas Copco had 25,900 employees and revenues of BSEK 50 (MEUR 4 570). Learn more at www.atlascopco.com Atlas Copco (Thailand) Limited, is located in Wellgrow Industrial Estate, which is 50 km from Bangkok.