What you will be doing (your responsibilities)
As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based
on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day-to-day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding
of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
Another key responsibility is to be the champion of your own growth. You will eventually be independently managing projects and clients; keeping them happy with results that deliver business success. We will prepare you for your next position, as a Marketing
manager, where you will build and lead your own team of marketing and design professionals.
What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements)
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding
- Dedicated attitude
- Highly coachable
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence
- Fluent English communication skills
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills
- Passionate about people and marketing
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from
- Starting salary THB 20,000 - 30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.)
- Private Health Insurance
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
"Please apply in the link below: https://northstardigital.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=22"