• Determines export annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales, projecting expected sales volume and profit, analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand
• Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing export marketing and sales strategy
• Identifies export marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses, forecasting projected business, establishing targeted market share
• Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future export products
• Find and get a long contract with Developers ,big dealers or others new customers in export market.
• Bachelor's or higher degree.
• Experience in Export Sales
• Score Toeic 650+
• Good communication in English.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Be proactive and flexible person.
• Able to work on Saturday (every other Saturday)(เสาร์เว้นเสาร์)
Location: Charoenrat 19, Klongsan, Klongsan, BKK
Advance Asia Fiber Company Limited was founded by Police Lieutenant General Suwira Songmetta(Ph.D.) and Mrs.Siriwan Damnernchanvanich Songmetta. AAF was established since November, 2010 with a registered capital of 1,200 million Baht (33 million USD). Our factory is located at Chok Chai, Nakorn Ratchasima, Thailand, and its annual production capacity is up to 90,000 cubic meters or 12 million sheets per year, which is currently the largest hardboard manufacturer in Thailand.