Our client is a global leading manufacturer of baby diaper and consumer goods and they want to expand the market in Thailand. Now, they are seeking a highly talented Executive Secretary to join with their challenging company.
- Being responsible for supporting the GM.
- Managing schedules, calendars, appointments, and meetings both internally and externally.
- Maintaining GM’s agenda and assisting in joining with board and Shareholder meetings.
- Coordinating with other department management in resolving day-to-day and operational problems.
- Providing administrative support, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, and answering questions and requests
- Thai Nationality, Male, aged above 30 years old.
- Has 5-7 years of experience as a Secretary or Personal Assistant to Executives from the FMCG industry is a must.
- Good in English (writing, speaking, reading) and computer proficient.
- Has knowledgeable in Sales and Marketing is a must.
- Excellent communication, coordination, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized, a fast learner, problem-solving skills, and ability to deliver.
- Ability to travel upcountry occasionally.