Our Client is a Global European Company in the Logistics and Freight Forwarding Sector with an established Thailand Operation based in Bangkok.
They are seeking an Executive Assistant to work as an EA to the Regional and Local Managing Directors and also work on some Office Projects relation to Marketing and other areas.
This is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing, organised, and proactive person to join a dynamic International Business that is growing in Thailand and throughout the region.
What does the Job Involve?
- Calendar management and scheduling appointments
- Preparing both internal and external correspondences
- Travel and Restaurant booking arrangement including personal appointment (dentist, family, etc.)
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and events (incl. Minutes)
- Maintaining and filing documents
- Managing expense reimbursements
- Managing, ordering and controlling stock for customer giveaways
- Preparing confidential document with support documents to be signed
- Coordinate with Driver and Updated Pick up plan schedule smoothly
Office Support Skills
- Manage branch expense claims, checking, processing and reporting
- Coordinate (International) travel arrangements for staff using System provided
- Supporting documentation preparation and coordination for contracts, (ISO) licensing and report
- Coordinate with Regional Marketing team about the campaign, project, social posting, articles etc.
- Maintain training records and budget of Warehouse & Distribution Department
- Support Billing team when required on monthly billing preparation, system input, invoice issuing and correspondence
- Support Purchasing team to when required on searching suppliers, coordination with ops teams and follow-up with accounting teams
- Organize and support the staff outing events, and other events related to the company
- Support or back-up any other team when required and time available
- Arranging the New Year Hampers, Gifts for the Customers (Coordinate with Purchasing), by collecting the volume, orders, making purchasing order, etc.
What you should have
- Strong Communication skills in both Thai and English
- Attention to Detail
- Solid Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience of working as a Personal / Executive Assistant
- Office Management Experience
- A proactive and "can do" attitude and a driven personality.
What you can expect
You can expect to work in a modern and friendly environment and get the opportunity to learn new skills. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and Benefits package.