Our client is a leading garment manufacturer. To cope with their new ERP implementation project, they are currently looking for an ERP Specialist to join their team.
- Being responsible for ERP dynamic AX application first-level support and operational support services.
- Managing application issue resolutions, problem resolutions, and incident management (dynamic A/X2012).
- Following up until the closure of the critical operational tickets.
- Gathering business requirements and providing end-to-end solutions, form designs, implementations, realizations, and operation support.
- Developing and performing all functional testing scenarios.
- Preparing and performing cut-over activities and coordinating with the Release Management team.
- Preparing and coordinating with the Release Management team regarding deployment.
- Managing and performing application support and maintenance.
- Coordinating and working with the end-users and external vendors on new business requirements and problem resolutions (incident management).
- Being a trainer for super-users/users.
- Male or female, aged between 28-38 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in ERP/SAP implementation processes (Dynamics AX is a plus).
- Good command of English.
- Strong personality and having a good attitude.